Friday, May 22, 2009

Sole Survivor Foot Mask ... the Multitasker!

I have mentioned briefly about using our foot mask Sole Survivor as another product to use in the Nourishing Foot Treatment tip. Little did I know that just a few months after posting that tip that the Foot Mask would become one of my best sellers!

I was really skeptical when it first came out because come on ... who needs a FOOT MASK? However, after going to a team meeting where everyone was raving about it and insisting that we all just try it. So, I did and it is nice but I don't have problem feet like a lot of people do. Sure, they get dry and flaky and the Foot Mask worked better than the Body Butters I was using before. However, it wasn't until I started getting approached with questions about what to do with problem feet like dry, cracked heels or painful, hard calluses or their husband's yucky feet. Man, was I glad I had an answer for them! This product just flew out the door!

The real proof is when people start re-ordering them! Just a few months ago, I had a customer contact me to get more of that amazing Sole Survivor Foot Mask. It had worked so great at eating away all the dead skin on her fiance's feet that she wanted to buy another one for him and then one to send to her mom who lives in the desert!

Also, just a few days ago, Joan who is in my networking group mentioned to me that she had a testimonial for me regarding the Foot Mask! She is going through Perimenopause and one of the symptoms is dry skin. One of her problem spots is her feet and had even gotten a prescription of 40% Urea (yes, I had to Google it) which doesn't work nearly as well as the Sole Survivor Foot Mask! Nice! Thanks Joan!

Finally, isn't it funny how all the stars align and things just really connect? Well, just last week in our company's weekly newsletter they had a little blurb about this product too:

"Sole Survivor Is A Triple Threat!
Selling a product is easiest when you can suggest multiple uses. This week’s multi-use winner is Sole Survivor Foot Mask which not only melts away foot calluses, but is also very effective for softening those hard, white bumps on the back of the upper arms and legs caused by keratosis pilaris. Also, a small amount can be used to soften dry, “elephant elbows.” Three easy ways to smooth your rough edges!"

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP