Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting the Perfect Tan

I got my weekly newsletter from Sensaria today and they are including a product tip in each issue. I like it because not only do I get to learn something new but in today's case, it reminds me about something I already knew. Reading our rep newsletter inspires me to blog about the tips I read in there so I am going to try to update my blog once a week. It does get hard with all that I have going on but if you don't see me post ... then email or call me!

Ok, so on to today's tip about getting the perfect tan. While it is good to get some sun so we can all make some Vitamin D in our bodies ... it isn't a good idea to sit out in the sun all day to get a tan. There is definitely a fine balance between getting enough sun to stay healthy and getting too much sun where you risk getting skin cancer or wrinkles. Staying out in the sun definitely ages you quicker than if you slathered on sunscreen and avoid the sun. So, wouldn't you like to have the look of a healthy, glowing tan without all the harmful damage it can cause? The perfect product for you is Sensaria's Raydiance Sunless Tanner.

Now, you could just use the Sunless Tanner on it's own but for maximum results, start out with a great body scrub. Sensaria has a few different ones to offer and I wrote an article a few months ago about all the different types. My choice right now for a body scrub is Sensaria's White Sand Body Scrub. This scrub has a light tropical scent, white sand and sea salt which is a wonderful way to exfoliate all the dead skin cells. Using a body scrub helps prepare your skin for a smooth and even application.

Apply the body scrub in the shower to damp skin. Make sure you step away from the stream of water so the sea salt doesn't wash away too quickly. Rinse and towel dry off. Squirt a small amount of Raydiance Sunless Tanner into the palm of your hand and rub onto your skin. I like to apply it to my legs so make sure you coat them evenly. Don't forget the back of your legs and top of your feet too! Apply the tanner until it is all soaked in. If you leave too much product on then it will leave streaks. It is always best to apply less as you can do it again in a few hours. Then you will be able to tell if you missed any spots.

Another great way to top off your healthy tan is with Sensaria's Tropical Glow Body Lotion. It is an elegant, lightweight glimmering body lotion with the sensual scent of the tropics. It will give your skin a hint of sexy shimmer and subtle glow so you have something to admire until the sunless tanner kicks in.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP