Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Men's Skin Care is not just for men!

Well, maybe you didn't know that Sensaria even carried a Men's Skin Care line? Well, we do! I have blogged about the products before on their great use for acne prone skin. I used it when I was pregnant and broke out like crazy! The Tea Tree Oil and soothing desert plant extracts really helped a lot. However, I just read in our weekly newsletter from the home office about this new use for our men's line!

A customer of another Sensaria rep Maryrose Ramacci uses the Face Wash For Men to shave her legs with! I have always used Sweet & Smooth for all my shaving needs but I am going to try the Face Wash For Men next time! Also, the Hydragel for Men is great for those post-shaving bumps too. Who knew? Well, apparently Kimmie did! LOL!

Guess what? Our men's line is going on sale next month on June 1st. You get all three products (scrub, shave gel/wash and aftershave lotion) for just $55 so you save 10% when you buy the set. Plus, you get a FREE sleeve of Sensaria logo Pinnacle golf balls and tees too! It would make a great Father's Day gift or even a great gift for any lady you know who golfs!

I can't wait to try out this new tip and let me know if it works for you too!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP