Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Got a grungy, grimy shower to clean?

I recently did a bunch of events this month and came across some very helpful and nice Sensaria customers and reps. They gave me some great tips that I am going to pass along to you. I haven't had a chance to try them all so your feedback is most appreciated!

A Sensaria fan came up to me a few weekends ago to tell me how much they loved their favorite product! She had a tip for me that I had not yet heard about before so I decided to add it to my blog. It is one of my favorite things about working a booth at an event ... the random people who come up to you and start raving about what they love about Sensaria! It makes me feel so good about doing what I do!

So anyway her favorite product is the Citrus Cleaner. She told me that they were getting a house ready to sell and I think she mentioned it was a rental previously. Needless to say that the bathtub was grungy and in serious need of a cleaning. She was not a fan of many cleaners on the market today since they are full of toxic fumes and chemicals. She did not want to spend the day in the bathroom inhaling all that noxious stuff. Plus, it just doesn't clean nearly as well as our Citrus Cleaner! All she did was squirt some in the tub without diluting it and scrubbed away. It turned out clean as new and it smelled nice and citrus-y too! Bonus!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP