Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Acne Prone Skin Care Ritual

Are you like me and have skin that is prone to break out with acne? I notice that it happens to me more when I have a hormone change like when my period is about to start .... or when I am pregnant ... or stop breastfeeding. Also, it tends to happen if I don't exfoliate enough too but that is maybe a topic for another post. I have found that Tea Tree Oil is one of the things that works for my skin so maybe it does for you too. Sensaria's men's products are not just for men! This is my routine in the morning and I will share my evening one in another post.

  1. Get into the shower.

  2. Apply a small amount of Sensaria's Face Scrub for Men on my face. I am a huge fan of our Sea Kelp Scrub but ran out one day so I thought I would try the men's. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it! This scrub has a citrus scent and it foams up a bit so it makes me feel like my face is really getting clean. I use this at the same time I am shampooing my hair.
  3. Wash with Sensaria's Face Wash for Men. Again, a small amount goes a long way here. This doesn't foam up a lot and so I tend to use it more like a mask. I leave it on while I am conditioning and using the body wash. It is supposed to be used as a shave gel for men so I figure that it won't hurt to leave it on for a bit.
  4. Get out of the shower and dry off.
  5. Spritz my face with Sensaria's Toning Mist. This isn't part of the men's line but I love my toner so much that I can't go without it. This one I can't use enough of it and I usually use about 5 sprays. Even though I use more than directed, it is the last of my face products to run empty.
  6. Squirt one pump each of Sensaria's Advanced Firming Treatment and White Tea Calming Serum into the palm of my hand. Again, not part of the men's line but I can't live without my repair products either. The first one helps keep my skin firm and supple while the second combats any redness or irritation.
  7. Pump just the tinist amount of Sensaria's Optimize Rejuvinating Eye Serum on the tip of my ring finger. I tap my ring fingers together and dot it all around my eye area. Gentle is the key here.
  8. Apply a pea-size amount of Sensaria's Hydragel for Men all over my face. I always use too much of this product! That is okay since I spread it on my neck and chest too. I love how lightweight but still moisturizing this is for me. It also helps calm down any redness too.
  9. Finish with Sensaria's Daily Sun Protection SPF 28. I don't always use it even though I know I should. It's just that some days I get lazy but really it is one of the best ways to protect your skin against aging!
  10. Put makeup on.

Ok, that is it. Does it sound like a lot? Well maybe but it doesn't take me long at all and it helps that I have the whole line of products to play with too. If you are just starting out then get the basics of the Men's Scrub, Men's Wash, Toning Mist and Hydragel. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP