Saturday, May 16, 2009

Getting out those stubborn oil stains on your clothes

So this tip came from a gal that I do some business with and am anxious to try it out. She used our Mango Shampoo which is now a discontinued item. However, we think that any shampoo that is designed for oily hair would work. I want to try a few different Sensaria products like one of our Body Washes. They aren't really for oily skin but it might work since they are gentle yet deep cleansing. I also would try our Citrus Cleaner since it seems like a perfect use for this problem. I would try a few drops undiluted and rub it in. You can wash it right away or maybe leave it on until the next wash since it is safe for veggies and clothes. Here is what LeighAnna had to say about this tip:

"Yes, you know when someone drops food on their shirts and it leaves the oil spot that detergent doesn’t seem to get out – well someone told me to soak it in straight shampoo made for oily hair – at the time I had the Mango Sensaria shampoo – used it and Walah – perfect!"

Let me know if it works for you!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP