Friday, May 29, 2009

Eye Creams Aren't Just For Eyes

I just got around to reading the monthly newsletter from Sensaria that comes with my commission check. It is really nice that they spend so much time keeping us updated and sharing stories about other reps or the history of the company. It was great fun reading our 8th Anniversary edition this month. There were lots of tidbits about the company, our founder and other reps who joined at the very beginning.

Anyway, in this month's issue there was a great tip I want to share. It was fellow rep Jamie who shared another use for Sensaria's Optimize Rejuvenating Eye Serum. She tells her customers that you should take whatever you use around your eyes and apply it around your mouth too. It makes a lot of sense since the delicate areas around the eyes and lips need extra attention. I also know that you can use Sensaria's Line Diminisher around the mouth or anywhere you see fine lines or wrinkles. I like using it under my eyes and it is my favorite eye cream.

What I do is wash my face, then use the toner and follow with the Eye Serum. It's highly concentrated formula reduces dark circles, puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles. I top off my eyes with the Line Diminisher which is a rich, creamy formula that blends in silky smooth. It has light reflecting pigments that reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It brightens the eye area and firms and tightens the skin too. Finally, I finish my face with a moisturizer. The Eye Serum and Line Diminisher is a great one-two punch! Now I am going to try them around my mouth too!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP