Friday, May 15, 2009

Relax or Refresh on the Go!

I recently did a bunch of events this month and came across some very helpful and nice Sensaria customers and reps. They gave me some great tips that I am going to pass along to you. I haven't had a chance to try them all so your feedback is most appreciated!

I believe it was a fellow Sensaria rep who passed on this tip to me. She would take an empty mini body butter container (the 1.7oz size) and put in a scoop of our Alpha or Beta Bath Salts inside. She would keep it tucked into her purse or in her car. So, anytime she needed a little pick me up and needed to be energized or refreshed ... out comes the Beta Bath Salts! The Beta is an invigorating, minty scent that is designed to activate the Beta brain waves which keep you awake. Then if she needed to chill out or calm down a bit ... out comes the Alpha Bath Salts! The soothing orange and vanilla scents is designed to stimulate the Alpha brain waves which relax you and help you sleep. 

If you don't happen to have an empty mini body butter container then one of the empty containers that used to hold my mineral makeup would work too. I always seem to have some of those around and it is a great idea to recycle them in such a wonderful way! 

Oh hey ... did you know that you can mix our bath salts with some oil or a little bit of water to make a nice body scrub? I am loving how many useful things you can do with our products!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP