Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Turn that $20 Pedicure into a Scent-sational one!

I think it is awkward to give myself a pedicure so I love going to a nail salon and getting their "spa" pedicure. I spend about $20-25 at an inexpensive (but wonderful!) salon and I sit in their massage chair while they do my feet. I think it is well worth the expense and I get to spend some girl time all to myself ... or I bring a friend.

So, what makes it "Scent-sational"?

I bring my Sensaria's Refresh the Sole foot scrub that has Apricot Seed Powder that gently buffs away dead skin cells. It also has Peppermint and Tea Tree Oils to help fight odor causing bacteria and leaves your feet nice and refreshed. Then I have them follow it up with Sensaria's Sole Revival foot lotion that also has those odor fighting Peppermint and Tea Tree Oils plus Coconut, Sweet Almond and Safflower Oils to moisturize and soothe the tough skin on your feet.

It's a win-win for everyone since I get much better products used on my feet and legs and the salon saves a bit of money by not using their own products. I know they really enjoy using it too!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP