Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sensaria Sea Silk Mask VS L’Bri Facial Masque

The Sea Silk Mask was one of my favorites from Sensaria and it will be sad when I use the last of it. Beauty Society doesn't really have a great replacement for this product so I am so happy to have another option with L'Bri! Kelly was kind enough to write up a review of the two products and she was also a Sensaria Representative so she is very familiar with both products!

Sensaria Sea Silk Mask VS L’Bri Facial Masque
By Kelly Bermingham

I have been asked to do a review of these two “Natural” skin care masks. I have used both and here is what I have found.

Usage & Results:
Sensaria Sea Silk Mask: Sensaria promotes that their Sea Silk Mask contains red algae, a sea plant rich in nutrients, that has been known to regenerate and hydrate the skin to dramatically improve firmness, smoothness and elasticity. The mask is touted to revitalize the complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The mask can be uses by all skin types. The product isn’t heavily scented and is clear in color. The mask dries on the skin (leave on about 10-15 minutes), but is easily washed away with tepid water. I used the mask as directed and my skin felt smooth afterwards, but I didn’t notice any dramatic effects on lines, wrinkles or firmness. My skin felt refreshed.

L’Bri Pure n’ Natural’s Facial Masque: L’Bri’s non-surgical face-lift will tone, smooth and clear away dead skin cells. Skins smoothness returns and wrinkles and enlarged pores are diminished. Helps speed the healing of blemished skin. For all skin types. The product doesn’t have much scent and is golden in color. The first time I used the masque, I could feel my skin tightening as the masque dried. The masque is left on the face for 10-15 minutes. When washing away the masque with tepid water, I could feel a silky smoothness. My skin felt soft and refreshed. I applied the masque to just half my face. The results were dramatic! I could see that the skin was lifted, toned and tightened. I am amazed at the instant effects of this masque.

Main Ingredient:
Sensaria Sea Silk Mask: Water is the first ingredient.

L’Bri Pure n’ Natural’s Facial Masque: Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Extract is the first ingredient.

Value:
Sensaria Sea Silk Mask: It retailed for $24 for 1.7 oz or $14.12/oz.

L’Bri Pure n’ Natural’s Facial Masque: Retails for $26.50 for 4 oz or $6.50/oz.

L’Bri Pure n’ Natural Facial Masque provides more dramatic results than Sensaria Sea Silk Masque. In my opinion, L’Bri Facial Masque delivers what it promises. If loss of firmness, sagging skin, blemishes, or age spots are of concern to you, L’Bri Facial Masque is a must. Using this product twice a week in combination with a proper skin care routine, you will see instant results. Highly recommended for those trying to prevent damage and those trying to repair damage.

ABOUT KELLY: Kelly Bermingham is a wife and mom of one grown child. She started using Sensaria 8 years ago when a product worked well for heeling cracked feet. She later found the face system to be the only thing that worked for her aging skin and was hooked. She finally signed up as a consultant in order to get products for a reduced price. What she found was that the earnings provided her family some little luxuries otherwise out of reach. Kelly has found L’Bri Pure n’ Natural, a company that uses Aloe Vera as the main ingredient in skin, bath, body, hair and cosmetic products. After both her and her mother saw the immediate results with every product they tried, Kelly found her new skincare home.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP