Friday, April 23, 2010

Jojoba Lotion Spray's Many Uses

You might recall that I talked about "Jojoba Oil's Many Uses" a few years ago. I recently re-read that article and updated it with a few more uses and facts about jojoba oil. It really is amazing stuff! I kind of forgot what an amazing oil (or actually wax) it is so I am glad I reminded myself about it. I even came across this nice YouTube video from an experienced clinical aesthetician that I thought I would share too:



Well now we also have another great item that we added to our line called Jojoba Body Lotion Spray and it is really wonderful! I just started using it recently and have been very impressed with it. Here are just some of the ways I use it:

AFTER SHOWER MOISTURIZER: You can spray it on after you get out of the shower and then rub it in while you are still wet. I like to pat myself dry a bit and then spray but either way it is an easy way to moisturize and it so so lightweight. I love that I just spray it everywhere (even my back) and I am done in just seconds.

HAIR DE-TANGLER: I actually thought of using this on my daughter's hair because it is so fine and easily gets tangled after she sleeps. I hate the store bought de-tanglers because they are so heavily scented and well the ingredients are not always the best either. It just takes a few sprays and it makes her hair so much easier to comb and I feel safe using it because it is 90% organic and 100% vegan!

DE-FRIZZER: You can use the jojoba oil out of the bottle but I actually am hooked on the easy spray dispenser this product offers. It is so lightweight so it doesn't make my hair feel greasy or weighted down. I just use a few sprays either directly on my hair or into the palm of my hand and rub it across my dry hair.

LEAVE IN HAIR CONDITIONER: I haven't actually tried this yet but why not spray it onto your damp hair and use it as a leave in hair conditioner? I use a flat iron some days and I bet it will provide some nice protection against the heat damage.

Wow, I think I just talked myself into buying a few more bottle so I can have more around the house! I love that it is unscented so anyone can benefit from using it and if you wear perfume it won't conflict with it. I also love that it is so much easier to carry around than the bottle of oil! Anyway, I bet you can come up with even more uses so share them with me!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP