Saturday, April 24, 2010

Getting Out Every Last Speck

I got this tip from my good friends who work together and they both gave me this tip so I am not sure who came up with it first. Anyway, they told me that they like to use their moisturizer to the very end before they order more but sometimes they don't plan their re-order so well so they end up running out before a new one comes. Being the resourceful gals that they are, they told me that in order to get every last speck of moisturizer out of the tube they end up cutting off the top where it is sealed together! Then they can reach in there with their fingers and scoop it clean. Sheesh! Here I was tapping the product on my counter to squeeze it all out. I just might try it their way next time I think I am all out! Let me know what you think too.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP