Monday, July 13, 2009

Favorite Product #4

I don't know if people from the home office are reading my blog or if we are just all on the same wave length! In this week's rep newletter our Product Development and Education Manager was asked to pick her 3 favorite products. Well, she couldn't narrow it down to three so she listed her top 6! It is hard to just pick one or three or five favorites since it depends on what it is for or what issue I am having right now. Now I don't feel so bad about having 12 that are on my favorite list! So ... are you wondering what this week's favorite product is?

It's Sensaria's Nourishing Moisturizer! For a long time, I hesitated to order this product for myself since this product is for dry skin and I have the opposite problem. A good friend of mine has dry skin and absolutely loves this lotion. She actually buys it in the large 6oz size tube because she uses it all over her body! In fact, this is our only facial lotion (yes, it was originally designed to use on your face) that comes in a bigger size. People just can't get enough of it! For anyone who asks me if we have an unscented Body Butter, I recommend that they try this product out since it has no scent and it is great for dry skin.

Anyway, why is it on MY favorite list? My son has had eczema since about birth and we have been trying to find something to soothe and heal his skin for about three years. We went through numerous doctor recommended products for his eczema. We even eventually had to resort to prescription creams but they can't be used on a regular basis because it damages the skin. Great huh? So, the prescription cream gets used when it flares up but I still needed something else to use between the bad times. We tried all the creams that you can find in any drug store but my son did not like a single one. Either it was too greasy or he told me they stung or sometimes he just plain didn't like it. I really hesitated about spending $21 on a cream for my 3 year old (at the time) but I thought ... aww heck why not? I could always give it to my friend who couldn't get enough of it right?

Well, it turned out to be the ONLY lotion that my son liked and asked for. He calls it his "blue lotion" since the color really is blue! It isn't some artificial color because we don't have those in our products. The blue comes from the ingredient Azulene which is derived from the Chamomile plant. It is naturally soothing and calming plus it wasn't greasy or slimy or whatever unpleasant feeling the other lotions left my son's skin feeling. It absorbed very nicely and I only had to use a very small amount. It shouldn't surprise me that it actually WORKS but it really did! We now have at least two tubes in the house ... one upstairs and one with his allergy medicines that we carry with us everywhere we go.

So, got dry skin? Got eczema? Do scents bother you? Then Nourishing Moisturizer is definitely the cream for you! Tell me why you love it too!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP