Monday, July 06, 2009

Favorite Product #3

I didn't feel like sharing the tip from our weekly newsletter this week because it talked about two products that I don't use very much. I feel like it's not fair to post about products I can't full heartedly recommend. I mean, I know they are good but since I don't use them on a regular basis ... it's hard to be sincere about it you know? So, instead I will continue to share my list of favorite products with you! Today's product is on the discontinued list so it doesn't really count but here goes anyway.

Line Diminisher is one of my all time favorite products and I am so sad to hear that it will be discontinued on August 1st!! It's been really hard for me to find an eye cream that I like so I was so happy when I found this one. It's not just for eyes however since you can use it on any fine lines like around your lips and mouth. I mostly use it for my eyes though.

Sensaria's web site says this about it, "A luxurious eye cream containing light reflecting pigments to soften the skin and diminish the appearance of fine lines. A combination of plant extracts soothe and help increase skin's firmness while Green Tea and Grape Seed provide protection against free radicals. Eye area appears bright, smooth and younger-looking."

I have oily skin and most eye creams are too rich for me. I just don't like anything that has a greasy or heavy feel to it. I was using our Eye Cream before I discovered the Line Diminisher. The Eye Cream is still a bit too much for me even if I use a teeny, tiny amount. You do know that the skin around your eyes is much thinner than the rest of the skin on your face and that it does not have any oil glands to help with hydration? That is why you get wrinkles more easily there. Also, that is why you need a specialized product just for that delicate area.

So anyway ... I love the Line Diminisher because you also use a teeny, tiny amount on the tips of your ring fingers. Tap your ring finger tips together to distribute it evenly. Then pat it gently under your eyes and up around your eyelids too. It's great if you have a bit leftover to dab some around your mouth area too. I just love that the light reflecting minerals brighten my eye area and even though it is very rich, it absorbs into a silky smooth texture. Well, I am stocking up this month on it but I hope the new fall products that will be revealed next week at Convention will have something even better to replace it with. Otherwise, if you have some lying around your house ... send it my way!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP