Monday, June 15, 2009

Making the most of your Premier Membership

Well, today our rep newsletter came out but there was no tip!! Gah, what I am to do? Hmm .... come up with my own tip I suppose! I got on a teleclass this morning and it was nice because it only lasted 15 minutes and some of our top leaders in the company shared their best tips for the summer. They really packed a lot of information in that 15 or really 10 minutes since it took a while for everyone to get signed into the call. They talked about our National Convention which is coming next month. They mentioned our new rep incentive when someone joins our team. They had a great theme party called "Rescue 511". You invite "5" friends who bring "1" friend to spend "1" hour getting pampered. What a cool idea!

Anyway, their last tip was about the Premier Membership special. We always have great deals for our Premier Members but this month is a really smoking hot deal. In case you don't know what a Premier Member (PM) is ... anyone can join the program for just $25 and your membership is good for a whole year. As a member you can order online at 20% off and you get exclusive deals twice a month in your inbox. Also, if you decide to become a representative then you get $25 off the cost of your kit!

Here are the specials that end on June 17th (yes, that is in TWO days) and when I added it up ... I spent $110 and saved $164! That is right. I saved more money than I spent!

Today (yes, TODAY!) is the last day of the FREE Eye Cream with any $100 purchase. It is a $27 value! It is a rich and emollient moisturizer designed specifically for the delicate eye area. It is lightweight but penetrates quickly so it will not weigh down the skin around your eyes. Stay tuned as Sensaria will announce their new Premier Member special tomorrow!

June 17th marks the end of Sensaria's extra bonus buy with Mineral Genesis Moisture Creme! When you spend just $75 then you get our exclusive, cutting edge technology moisturizer for just $5! This creme retails for $68! Smithsonite (Zn) stimulates circulation, improves collagen production, and restores the skin’s natural barriers, while amino acids combinations lift, tighten, and significantly slow the aging process.

All month long, Sensaria has a bonus buy that everyone can get in on. Spend just $60 and you can choose either our Coconut Body Butter (retail $24.50) or Mango Salt Glow (retail $20) for just $5! What a deal! These are two very popular products so they are flying out the door.

In order to figure out how much I will save with all these great deals, I headed over to my Sensaria web site and just kept adding things to my shopping cart until I got to the magic $100. That got me the Eye Cream for FREE, the MG Moisture Creme for $5 and the Coconut Body Butter for $5. I only spent $110 but I just doubled my money with all the savings! Also, I saved 20% on everything I ordered so I got more for my money right off the bat! However, I was smart and bought the monthly specials which are already discounted. I ended up with another $54 in savings which gave me a total of $164 saved! I only spent $110! Now that is the way to work your membership!

1 comments:

Tara June 24, 2009 10:55 AM  

Coming over from WAHM.com just saying hi. you've done a great job!!! love it!

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP