Monday, June 22, 2009

Favorite Product #1

It's Monday again and there wasn't anything really "tip" worthy in our newsletter this week so I am on my own again! I did however get a really nice email from a fellow rep (hi Brenda!) who loves my blog and had a tip about a product I have failed to mention so far. It was surprising to me since it is one of my favorite products but I tend to forget to talk about it sometimes.

Anyway, this sparked an idea with me! I decided to share my top 12 products with you! Each post will focus on a different product. That is at least 12 posts to look forward to right? Maybe it is weird to have a Top 12 list instead of the normal Top 10? Well, it was so hard to come up with just 10 products so I squeezed in two more! I almost thought about ranking my top 12 products but I use them all for such different reasons. So in no particular order let's start with...

Center Pulse Point Cream or CPPC as I like to shorten it. The name is long but man, it is amazing! I love the stimulating peppermint oil and menthol that open up the blood vessels which help me relax and de-stress. I use it on sore muscles or when I have a headache or sometimes when I have had a bad day and need a time out. Sometimes there are days that I cannot focus or I need a pick up during the middle of the day. Did you know that peppermint oil helps to increase mental clarity? It really works too! Here is how I use it...

1) Take one pump and distribute evenly over the tips of your fingers on both hands.
2) Massage gently onto your temples, back of your neck, shoulders and behind your earlobs.
3) Hold your hands up to your nose and breathe deeply.

If you are having sinus troubles, dab a tiny amount under your nose. If you have a sore muscle, rub it directly on the offending area and massage gently. It will tingle a little bit but that means it is working! Make sure to avoid the eye area and wash your hands after using it in case you accidently rub your eyes later.

Brenda, my fellow rep and tip giver, told me this is her #1 favorite product! In fact, she refers to it as her "American Express, I don’t leave home without it" because she keeps one in her purse, one at work, one at home and one in her demo kit! This product has been her answer for migraines and says that she needs "just a little on my temples, ear lobes and back of my neck and voila, no more headache!" She even shared it with a customer who gets a migraine after traveling on an airplane. She gave her a bottle to try on one of her trips. Her customer was on an airplane 6 times and never got a migraine! Wow, like I said ... amazing stuff! Thanks again for sharing Brenda!

Do you have a tip to share with me about this product or any other? Share it with me! :)

1 comments:

Elise June 26, 2009 9:26 AM  

I LOVE this product!

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP