Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Evening Skin Care

Since I shared my morning ritual, I might as well share my evening one too. My skin is on the oily side but mostly in the T-zone. I love our Mineral Genesis product line but it is a little too rich for daytime use for me so I save it for my evening ritual. The moisturizer is the only product that I do not use at all since it is so rich and creamy. It is just too much for me but I know many other ladies who love it! Let me know what you think or if you have any questions!

  1. Use two pumps of Sensaria's Mineral Genesis Facial Wash. Using this was a new experience for me since it does not foam up at all. I usually don't like those kinds of cleansers but this one definitely feels different. It really deep cleans my skin without stripping it either. It is great for the end of the day for getting all my makeup off and my skin has never been so soft!
  2. Use three spritzes of Sensaria's Mineral Genesis Conditioning Mist. Unfortunately, this mist isn't as fine as the ones from the Signature line so I don't spray it directly on my face. Instead, I spray into the palm of my hand and massage it all over my face and neck.
  3. Use 1/2 pump of Sensaria's Mineral Genesis Pure Gold. I am lucky to not need a lot of this product but it sure is powerful stuff. I love the way my skin looks after I use it!
  4. Use one pump of Sensaria's Night Cream. This moisturizer is just rich enough for nighttime use but not so much that it feels greasy. I also love the way it smells!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP