Wednesday, July 14, 2010

…And We Can Elevate Our Business To A Whole New Level!

This is an exciting month for me! July marks my 4th anniversary with the company and it is also one of the best events in the company ... our National Convention! I really can't believe it is just days away! I love that it will be held in Bellevue this year so that means it is just a short drive away. Even though I live close by, I still stay at the hotel because that is where ALL the fun happens. There is no way I am missing out on the great conversations and companionship with my roommates and other convention attendees. There was only one year I stayed home and traveled back and forth each day and it just wasn't as fun. Some of the best times happen BEFORE or AFTER our scheduled activities and training.

Stay tuned to my Facebook page and this blog for I will be sharing the location for our next incentive trip! This year was Maui so where will they take us in 2011? I will also share what the newest products that will be released on August 1st!

Sensaria is also hosting an Opportunity Night where you can learn all about Sensaria and the business opportunity from the top leaders of our company. Also, the President and Founder of our company will be there to share their stories and answer any questions. If you can spare an hour of your time and would like to be my guest at the Bellevue Hyatt Regency on Friday July 16th from 6:30pm to 7:30pm please contact me right away!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP