Saturday, November 07, 2009

More Uses for Freshing Mist

This tip came from another rep who was at a team meeting a few months ago. It just stuck in my head and I thought it was time to share! If I got the story wrong then please correct me! I recall that she was walking past someone's office when she saw a bottle of Sensaria's Freshening Mist sitting in her window. She knocked on the door and asked her about it and why it was in her office instead of her bathroom. Well, it turns out that the lady used it for an air freshener for her office! You can't burn candles or have heavily scented products in an office environment and she just loved the clean, citrus smell that the mist had. I thought that was a clever use of the product especially since that bottle lasts way longer than the rest of the skin care products!

You also may have read my previous tip about "Freshening Mist Treats Diaper Rash" and I have now started using it to freshen up my daughter's room after a poopy diaper! I have also used it in the diaper pail and in her stinky shoes too! It is a great multipurpose product that you can use in more places than just your face. Did you know that you can use the Freshening Mist for setting your makeup or as a quick pick me up in the middle of the afternoon? It is really refreshing especially on a hot day or in a stuffy office. It hydrates your skin and the scent is a nice refresher too. Let me know what your favorite use is for this product!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP