Monday, November 09, 2009

The Importance of Exfoliating

I truly believe that exfoliating your skin once or twice a week is essential for good skin care. I know that my skin seems to need it in order to keep breakouts away and plus, it just plain makes my skin so soft and smooth. I just feel that my skin builds up dirt and dead skin cells quicker than some so I tend to exfoliate every other day. Another benefit of regular exfoliation is that it allows the other products that you put on your skin to penetrate deeper and work better too. I am excited to have such a great selection of exfoliators from Sensaria to offer people with every different skin type and problem!

Sea Kelp Scrub ~ This was the first scrub that I fell in love with. I enjoy the scent and the walnut shells and apricot seeds provide the physical exfoliation in this scrub. It will really help keep your pores clear of debris and dirt which can lead to clogged pores and blemishes. People with normal, combination or oily skin can use this scrub. I just gently massage onto my face after cleansing and then rinse and follow with a toner and moisturizer. Also, massaging your skin can help promote the skin to create new skin cells so not only are you revealing newer skin after exfoliating but it will help keep you skin looking fresh for longer!

Enzyme Exfoliating Treatment ~ You should not use a physical exfoliator on skin that has blemishes because you will just break open the blemishes and spread the acne causing bacteria around your face and can potentially cause more breakouts. That is why I recommend this exfoliator and plus it is great for anyone who has dry or sensitive skin too. Instead of a physical exfoliant, this one uses fruit enzymes from Papaya and Pineapple that gently dissolve dead surface cells. It is just like putting on a creamy lotion on your skin. I put this on after cleansing in the shower and continue washing my body or conditioning my hair for as long as possible. Rinse it off and follow with a toner and moisturizer.

Face Scrub For Men ~ This product isn't just for men! I love using it especially when my face exploded when I got pregnant with my daughter. Plus, sometimes I am in a rush (what mom isn't?) in the shower so I will use this scrub since it foams up slightly and I feel like I am getting clean and exfoliated at the same time. This product uses microbeads of volcanic pumice to provide a physical exfoliation. For men who use this product, massage your face before shaving as it will provide you with a closer shave. It will help raise up stubble and get rid of dead skin cells which can clog razors. It will also help prevent ingrown hairs. I would suggest that men and anyone with acne prone or oily skin could use this scrub as well.

Microdermabrasion Creme ~ If people think scrubs are too harsh on their skin then maybe they are not using a good quality scrub or perhaps they are using it too often. Or perhaps they just need to start using our Microdermabrasion Creme! This product is gentle enough even for people with sensitive and dry skin who might not have thought they could use a physical scrub before. It uses a gentle blend of volcanic microdermabrasion crystals suspended in a soothing, conditioning crème. It is really far superior to any scrub I have used before. The crystals are so fine that you barely notice them at all but you certainly won't miss the results! I was looking around at various spas on their microdermabrasion treatments and they can cost anywhere between $90 and $130 for an hour treatment! This little jar will last much, much longer and you don't have to go to a fancy schmancy salon either!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP