Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where's that Sensaria Chick?

Holy smokes Batman! Did you all think I fell off the face of the earth? Well maybe! I just got super busy with life after our National Convention. My son started a new school in July and we had some major behavior problems with him so I just turned my focus onto helping him. He was asked not to come back to the school in September so I had to find a new one for him again. It was a lot of research which I did last spring when I knew I wanted to find something better for him. However, my top picks were already full so I was running out of options fast. I did decide on a school at last and he is doing well and thriving in it. I guess there was too much of a personality clash with the teacher in the other school. We still struggle with his behavior but it is no where as severe as it was this summer. Let's see what else...

We took a trip to Disneyland in August and then had my husband's family from Sweden visiting us in September. We had a lot of fun and I am glad to have taken some time off. I even got a new team member too which is exciting for me! However, when you take time off from your business it is sometimes hard to get started again. It's a good thing it is the holiday season because there are a ton of fairs, bazaars and events going on so my calendar is getting quite booked. I will always have time to do Spa Parties because I love them so much. Ok, that enough blabber from me. Back to product tips!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP